1. Learn the same fish finding techniques the pros use.
2. Know how to predict when and where the fluke will be feeding so you can maximize your time by only fishing those areas at those times.
3. Discover the best rig for deep water...this can be the difference between a full cooler or chicken for dinner!
4. How to outfish your friends just by working your rod tip the right way (and watch them jealousy glare at your doubled-over rod).
5. Discover how the pros set up their drift through an area to get more strikes.
6. How to quickly assess an area to see whether or not it's worth fishing (and learn the only time when you should leave fish for more fish) to maximize your time on the water.
7. Learn to catch flounder from a kayak or shore, so you can bring home a cooler full of fish without a fancy boat.
8. Find the the perfect drift speed "sweet spot" and catch more fluke by not drifting too fast or slow (and how to adjust your drift speed if necessary).
9. Know what to do when you don't have a full day but you want to catch a bunch of keeper-sized fluke fast.
10. How to handle double-headers (two fish on one jig happens when using these techniques!) so you don't lose them both!
11. Know the best type of bottom fluke like to feed on, so you don't waste time in dead-zones.
12. Have a game plan for nearshore of offshore trips, so no matter what happens you can catch fish and have more FUN.
13. How to avoid beginner mistakes (like scoping out) and increase your hookup ratio.
14. Learn this sneaky trick to ethically spy on other people's honey holes (perfect for if you’ve never fished an area before!).
15. How to overcome catching "interference fish" like sea robins and use it to your advantage to catch more fluke.
16. Why John never uses squid (even though fluke love it!) and what he uses instead to catch limits of fluke.
17. The big game-changer to get the perfect drift every time and catch more fluke (something people in the south have been using for years but is just making it's way up north).